Sunday, February 24, 2008

NAMELESS ISLAND!!!!!

I had an AWESOMELY EPIC week at a nameless island. Amy, Megan (she used to blog), Emily, my brother Davis, and a bunch of other people that would be just random names to you, went. So did my bro. While I was was there, I turned..... 14!!!!!!
We went rock climbing, and all that great stuff that i mentioned in my poll, which you HAVE to vote in since you are reading my blog!!!!! Otherwise you can't read it anymore, (jk, but i will be mad!!!! jk again. but vote!!!!!!!!) we went kayaking, and while we were eating lunch, we were talking to one of our counselors about logic, we mentioned Socrates, and someone in our group said, "Socrates.... He was a rockstar, right?" I cracked up, and so did my logic buddies. Socrates was a philosopher, and he HATED music! then the same guy thought Hilary Clinton was a rockstar! but he was kidding (i think). I want to go BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone there was so awesome! They made me feel really good on my b-day. the cake was great!

The only bad part was the dissect-a-squid lab. GROSS!!! and that we didn't get to see our crab get eaten by the octopus. just a lively game of tag involving a hand, a full octopus, and a really scared crab.

The mazes.... AWESOMELY EPIC!!!!! i loved the whole island and our counselors. I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!

Anyway.... I'll tell you more later, I'm going to karate. And I'm going to ask them to teach me how to do a backflip!! (I can do them in my pool, but not on land.)

29 comments:

Alisa said...

Hey that sounds like a lot of fun!
Boy, that boy who thought Hilary was a rockstar, has to be kidding, (I hope)!
Happy you're fourteen eh?
Well, your present hasn't arrived here yet, so you'll probably get in March (sorry)!

Danielle T. said...

leave comments on here to let me know who's voted!!!!!!!

Alisa said...

I voted!

Drew Kenneth said...

I voted on "squid-dissecting"!

Danielle T. said...

haha, i figured!! Drew, you can vote for more than one thing!! Squid-dissecting.... YUCK!!!!

Alisa said...

He did that on purpose, can't you tell?

Alisa said...

Oh, and response to your added prayer request, I'll be sure to do so.

Danielle T. said...

yeah, but's he's not supposd to vote just to bug me!! I want to know the real results!

thanks for your prayers, even though i don't know the baby.

Alisa said...

Maybe he really does like squid-dissecting? I should ask him.
Do you know who's the fourth to vote? Let's see..there's Drew, Amy, and I. Is it you? =)

Well, that's okay, I'll still pray for the little baby girl. But, do you have any prayer requests? Like Amy said, she wouldn't put up any personal prayer requests, I can understand if you have some too personal also.

emylulu said...

I want to go back, too! It was so much fun!!!!! I voted for rock climbing! It was awesome:) See ya later!

Danielle T. said...

yeah, i have prayer requests, but not the type that I want to post up.

Alisa said...

Hey Danielle is red your favorite color? Let me know, pronto (I think that's how you spell it.)

Danielle T. said...

umm, blue, then red, then green. why??

Drew Kenneth said...

Read my blog. It's a JC Report!

Danielle T. said...

i did!! that's soo cool!

Drew Kenneth said...

JC report 3 or 4?

Danielle T. said...

both, i check your blog, alisa's amy's and mine for comments at least once a day, if not more

Drew Kenneth said...

Great!

Drew Kenneth said...

Where is everybody? How come (besides my family) Danielle is the president, vice president, and only member of my blog reading club?

Alisa said...

Danielle,
You'll find out tommorrow or Wednesday! Hope you like it!

Danielle T. said...

i don't know, I'll try to get my other friends to read it!

Drew Kenneth said...

Okay1 Thanks!

Danielle T. said...

Thanks for the present!! I just got it a couple of hours ago and then had to leave, but I'm looking forward to reading it!!!!

Drew Kenneth said...

(Pretend I'm in a barber chair, alone, next a DVD menu).
"This leather getting kinda hot. It's chafing my sensitive skin. So we got a movie, oh! Bonus features. As if the movie wasn't enough we got bonus features too. Family Fun. THat looks interesting. The last time my family had fun was 1972. Favorite scenes. I know what my favorite scene is! It's um, I was in it but I don't think anyone saw me. I gonna be late back to work. I should call my mother if I'm gonna be this late." I know this doesn't make any sense. But it's not supposed too. Work on your sequel. I'm on pins and neadles.

Danielle T. said...

wow weirdness! i will work on my sequel! just, too much school!

Drew Kenneth said...

Do it on weekends and afternoons! Oh, wait. Summer's coming!!!!!

Alisa said...

Whoohoo! Thank God for summer!
Danielle, if you have any questions about the book don't hesitate to ask me. I've already read two times and it is a little confusing in the beginning.

Danielle T. said...

send your book to me please! I want to read it!

Drew Kenneth said...

As Alisa's secretary, I will speak in her place. You asked if Alisa could send you her book. Here is the answer: no. Alisa is still in the editing stage. She is getting help from a very wise man. After this, Alisa's book shall be great! Thank you for your time, good-bye!