Friday, March 7, 2008

LOGIC!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
more logic and more and more and more!!!! help me! im drowning in the logical sea! suffocating from the dust in my book! my dog agrees with me, it takes too much time! not enough left to take her outside because of logic!!! ugh! help me!!!!! drowning..... blub blub blub.... I feel like a girl version of Jonah right now! (but there is no logical whale to swallow me)
wwaaaaa!! i would rather go play my guitar right now! but i can't! i have logic, then a weekly analysis(also logic) and then i have a geometry test!! agh! geometry is almost as bad as logic!!! save me!!!

oh well, i will go finish (shiver) the (apprehensive look) LOGIC!!! (NOOOO!!! but i have to!!) well, i hope i will survive to blog again! until then, goodbye! audios! (my conscience: just finish already! you can blog after that!) so so long, farewell, avederzein adieu! (sound of music, the goodnight song)

BYE!!!!!

17 comments:

Alisa said...

Laaaahhhh! I know what you mean! It's Geometry!
But push through the logical waves, you'll make it to shore in time!
Hey, I never knew that's what the goodnight song said! Nice info, to know. I knew "adieu", but "avederzein"?
Oh, and I can't send you my book, because I havent't even finished it! Also, if you mistook my last comment about asking questions about the "book", I meant the DMZ book. Your book. Sorry, if I confused you. Got to eat breakfast, bye!

Amy said...

I'M DROWNING TOO! BELIEVE ME! WE MAY NOT LAST UNTIL TUESDAY, BUT AT LEAST WE'LL GO TOGETHER!

(that was uplifting)

Drew Kenneth said...

I shudder... Because I know that I'm next!

Danielle T. said...

bummer!
i hope you're not next..... And I SURVIVED!!!! YES!! but i am even more confused.... and now we have a huge test!!!!

Drew Kenneth said...

You know, hearinng about your troubles makes me more apreciative of Algebra.

Danielle T. said...

hehe.... yeah! algebra beats all those subjects in my poll by a ton! (speaking of my poll, who voted? I know Amy did, but was it you Drew, or Alisa?)
i strongly dislike geometry, but algebra is cool!

Drew Kenneth said...

I voted, I think Alisa voted, too. Algebra is great! Except for graphing...

Danielle T. said...

yeah....

Drew Kenneth said...

Ignore this message.

Danielle T. said...

why? I won't ignore it now!

Alisa said...

He's pulling your leg. Hey how's the DMZ?

Danielle T. said...

It's really good!! I knew he was pulling my leg.

Drew Kenneth said...

I am not pulling your leg! I'm pulling your arm.

Danielle T. said...

what's the difference? But don't pull my right arm 'cause I just got stung by a yellow jacket there.

Alisa said...

Oh, my gosh! You did! Ouchie!

Danielle T. said...

yeah.... stupid yellow jacket!! he was on my shirt, and i brushed up against it.... and then ouch! and now i bumped myself on my dresser corner, and have a big bruise on my left leg. so don't pull that leg either!!

Drew Kenneth said...

What? You got stung by the zipper on your yellow jacket? Danielle, You have got to learn not to make such a big deal of things like that. (jk) OUCH! Word of advice: Stay indoors.